Does your Child Have a Tongue Tie?
Does your Child Have a Lip Tie?
Symptoms to look for
- Baby is not transferring milk
- Baby is showing frustration while nursing or bottle feeding
- Mother feels pain while breastfeeding
- Baby is never full
- Baby has reflux
- Trouble sleeping
Children and Adolescents:
- Frustration while speaking
- Showing hesitation to speak, or refuses to
- Small amount of words in child’s vocabulary
- Slurs words together
- Shows difficulty in anciation
- Trouble sleeping/restless
- Troubles eating
- Grinding teeth while sleeping
- Snoring and Sleep disordered Breathing
Faster Healing with Less Pain
At Smile Reef Pediatric Dentistry, we use an innovative laser technique right here in our office, different from a snip or clip with scissors. We will remove the full restriction gently and with absolute precision, giving each child the best chance of symptom improvement.